ProcessImprovementBlog

Achieve Excellence in Business Processes

Quality & Process

I tried, but couldn't come up with a better title for the first post other than the blog's title itself. I jumped in this interesting field of Quality & Process (QP) in 2002 after graduating as a Metallurgical Engineer. However, I consider myself as a beginner since my true QP career started about a little more than an year ago. With the quest to learn more and develop an understanding of continuous improvement on the whole, I started reading online and found out that there is plenty of stuff there, literally plenty of knowledge. But at the same time I felt that all of the stuff is written by established & experienced people. There is lot of information about various lean, quality, six sigma concepts and case studies. So I started to write as I learn, grow and apply the concepts in my own world, in my own capacity.

0 comments: